FIND ME ON LINKEDIN:
Montclair State University
Montclair, New Jersey
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Graduated: May 2012
HiTouch Business Services - Nashville, TN
Application Developer January 2015 - Present
Tennessee Housing Development Agency - Nashville, TN
- Develop and maintain an extensive e-commerce web application used as the main storefront for business to business office supply sales.
- Full stack development from SQL all the way to front-end UI updates.
- Develop new and modify existing SQL server stored procedures, tables, and functions using both SSMS and Visual Studio.
- Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all code source control, as well as documentation for bugs, tasks, user stories, and requirements.
- Communicate and work regularly with Applications Director, Business Analysts, DBA, QA, and other software developers as needed to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Perform manual testing of the application during and after software check-ins.
.NET Developer September 2013 – January 2015
NCI AdvanceMed - Nashville, TN
- Develop and maintain an enterprise WCF web application and accompanying Windows application used for housing tax credit applications.
- Develop new and modify existing SQL stored procedures.
- Create and modify extensive database objects and tables through SSMS and Visual Studio.
- Test all code for accuracy and completeness by performing sample data runs prior to check-in.
- Meet weekly development build deadlines to contribute to the success of the team and application deadline.
- Use Team Foundation Server for documenting user stories, requirements, tasks, bugs, and code check-ins.
- Communicate and work regularly with Senior Systems Development Manager, Business Analysts, DBA, and others as needed to accomplish assigned tasks.
Associate Software Engineer June 2012 – September 2013
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics - Flanders, NJ
- Assist Applications Development team in updating an enterprise web application to 3-tier architecture to aid in Information Security endeavors.
- Create, modify, and work tasks, bugs, and user stories in Team Foundation Server.
- Provide on-site and remote troubleshooting of application issues, and tracking all phases of issue resolution.
- Facilitate communication between multiple business teams and the Applications Development team to support day-to-day application support activities.
- Create custom workflows and web forms in Symantec Workflow for use in Symantec ServiceDesk.
- Create custom reports in Symantec ServiceDesk for business and support operations.
Software Engineering Intern June 2011 – August 2011
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND TRAINING:
- Created a file transfer application to help customers locate files, copy files to external media, and transfer files to Siemens support.
- Used XML configuration files to make a file transfer application configurable for 13 languages and 2 types of equipment.
- Created a detailed requirements specification and technical specification for the file transfer application.
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, SSMS, and Team Foundation Server.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and Symantec Workflow with ServiceDesk.